The most affordable maritime satellite voice solutions with tracking and monitoring capabilities. The all-new Thuraya MarineStar blends robust design with unprecedented functionality and unmatched levels of value to provide flawless voice communications with tracking and monitoring over Thuraya’s satellite network, covering the world’s busiest sea routes and fishing hotspots. Thuraya MarineStar is competitively priced. Users have the flexibility to select from a wide range of plans and bundles tailored for the application of their choice, which could be stand-alone voice, stand-alone tracking and monitoring – with or without an application, or a combination of both. There are no long-term contracts, no hidden fees and no early termination fees.
MORE POWER TO USERS
• Quick and easy to install
• Circuit-switched voice
• Fish catch reporting capability
• Advanced 2-way vessel tracking with application and monitoring
• OTA (over-the-air) programming capability
• Versatile interface functions
• Geofencing capability
• Radio silence capability
• SOS alert
• Push notifications for weather, news and other alerts
• Languages: English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, French, Arabic, Bahasa, Tagalog, Turkish
• Tracking application as a service
CATCH REPORTING< TRACKING & CREW WELFARE REPORTING
Delivering the reassurance of constant connectivity and communications, Thuraya MarineStar caters to the operational requirements of smaller and regional operator fishing vessels.* Built to IEC 60945 standards, this flexible affordable solution synergizes on-board productivity and efficiency, helping users comply with the ever-evolving international regulations.
• Catch reporting, tracking and monitoring capabilities help meet regulatory requirements
• Constant voice connectivity ensures safety and welfare of fishermen
• Crew are always within easy reach – even on high seas
• Geofencing guarantees safety and security of vessels
• SOS and crew calling
Unaffected by extreme maritime environments, Thuraya MarineStar satisfies the operational requirements of larger vessels too. It provides access to competitively priced calls, supporting crucial maritime applications such as navigation and emergency alerts through push notifications.
Thuraya MarineStar also appeals to regional merchant fleets needing a backup alternative to Radio communications and GSM for voice.
MORE FUNCTIONALITY FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
Thuraya MarineStar enables users to perform condition based, on-board monitoring for maintenance activities according to equipment’s status. This results in better planning and upkeep that is much more efficient. Moreover, The MarineStar has multiple inbuilt interfaces to integrate third-party hardware, which greatly enhance its capabilities and, thereby appeal.
• Physical interfaces – RS-232 and GPIO – accommodate third-party integrators
• Delivers cost-efficient maintenance by reducing out-of-service time
• Conducive to remote diagnostics: sensor information is transmitted for equipment monitoring
SERVICE ADVANTAGE FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATIONS (MNOs)
With more than 395 roaming agreements in 161 countries, Thuraya is the only L-band operator to open up business opportunities for MNOs. The MarineStar is backed by local numbering plan and GSM roaming over the Thuraya satellite network. As a result, users continue to stay connected on GSM numbers even outside terrestrial coverage.
• Use local MNO SIM cards on local numbering plan
• Enables inexpensive communication over satellite
• Provides customized packages as per national requirements